For some Port Macquarie holidays are not enough, and after one or two visits, they pack up and get out of the city and make the move. A look at some of the reasons why…
- Ease of Move. Only a couple of hours from the city, but a world a part in terms of lifestyle and living costs. A Port Macquarie hotel will accommodate you until your own home is settled. Look for a renovators dream and make your move a real project.
- Business Opportunities. With year round events that attract thousands of visitors, and a must stop location for backpackers, you might be able to turn your hobby into a business. The city still has room for growth with only one bookshop and restaurants that could be improved on, so make your business in the business of good service and your chances are good. Unemployment levels are lower than the national average, and the region is considered to be on the up and up. Airport expansion is indicative of this.
- Children. In those early years our bodies are formed, and so living somewhere out of the hustle and bustle of the inner city and ever growing suburbs can only benefit your children. Growing up in a smaller place can have a wonderful effect on their health and social well being.
- Beach and Healthy Lifestyle. Beach life and outdoor lifestyles are something hard to go back from once you have tried. I am someone who has lived in many big cities around the world. The peace and quiet and the general cleanliness of more rural living is something that you must experience. With so many sporting events and high adrenaline activities on offer, you are probably more likely to take up one that suits you, and your waist. People make up a lot of your lifestyle, and the population of Port Macquarie is well known for being very laid back.
- Affordability. It is amazing what you can get for the same amount of money in an area that is not a part of a capital city. No more squashed back yards or cramped units where you feel like you are in everyones business.
- Crime. It doesn’t go without saying that crime and the social impact of living in a more rural area is very noticeable. This will not only be good for you, but a great impact on your children when they are in those impressionable teenage years.
- Location. Half way between Brisbane and Sydney, you have the best of both worlds. The fun and sun, and exciting events that the Gold Coast offers are only a couple of hours away, while the big smoke of Sydney and the attractions of sporting events, opera and the like are in easy reach.
If you are tired of living in the suburbs or inner city, and are looking for a lifestyle or business opportunity, Port Macquarie is a real option worth considering.
Cheap Egypt Holidays are fabulous, from the gentle shores of the Red Sea, peacefulness of the desert, mystifying tombs to the hustle and bustle of Cairo.