Italy is liked by every tourist as it offers some of the best beaches with amazing coastline and natural beauty. There are so many different aspects which can be seen in Italy; people like to come here for spending their vacations. Italy tours offer some of the best travel experience to the tourists and make the trip worth by offering some of the best beaches:
- ·San Vito Lo Capo is situated on the Western coast of Sicily; surfing and many other water based activities can be enjoyed here with the loved one. Beside the beach there is a very popular national park – the Zingaro, located nearby which can also be seen after locating the beach.
- ·Posada offers many coastal delights with amazing local culture and cuisine, tourists love this place for its fun environment. Many historical locations and monuments can be enjoyed here after exploring the beaches.
- ·Domus de Maria is located in Sardinia and is liked by many people as it offers overnight camping facilities. All the camping accessories can be found here as many shops are located nearby with all the required accessories. Even small bars, food joints and beach café are also available for the refreshments. The water of this beach is blue and offers mesmerizing beauty with the combination of white soft sands.
- ·Mondello beach is liked by many tourists as it offers so many bars, cafes, restaurants and other small shop. Even many water sports can be enjoyed on this beach with the loved one.
- ·Castiglione della Pescaia offers the feel of old style living, this beach is surrounded with countryside locations and traditional architecture houses. The place is amazing and offers a very relaxed environment.
- ·Vendicari is a perfect beach for the nature lovers; the beach is clean as it is pollution free with amazing natural beauty. Many turtles can be seen near the coastline along with different types of birds. People like to come here for spendi9ng good quality time with the loved one.
- ·Capalbio is popular as it offers relaxing time and environment to the people; it is located on the country side, far away from the business of cities. There are many good hotels and restaurants are located nearby, which are expensive but worth visiting.
- ·Isola del Giglio is liked by the tourists for its exotic underwater life as the water is clean and clear and is best for enjoying the marine species in great way.
- ·Salina is located among the Aeolian Islands; this beach offers clean waters with golden sands. One can enjoy different water based activities like swimming, scuba diving, water skiing, surfing, etc. Some of the finest food joints are also located near the beach for making the trip more enjoyable.
All these beaches can be explored during the Italy tours with the loved one as they offer wonderful experience with amazing fun experience.
Author Bio: Anna is a person with a passion for writing. She has written many articles on various topics, for more information you can check her other blogs.