Selecting the right luxury yachts for charter can be a time-consuming task as it is hugely important that when embarking on a trip of a lifetime, you and your family are on the perfect vessel following the perfect itinerary around the perfect sailing ground.
However, at no point must you feel that it’s a decision you have to make on your own. Our highly qualified and experienced yacht charter brokers are on hand 24/7 to ensure that you pick the right luxury yacht for charter that best suits your needs.
Below are a number of questions that you might like to throw at your yacht charter broker to keep him on his toes, and help guarantee that you sail away in the consummate luxury yacht for charter.
- Size. A simple but crucial questions: is the yacht big enough for your party, with enough space to allow every to be comfortable, and have enough privacy, below and above deck?
- Suitability for children/the elderly/ the disabled. Is the yacht children-friendly and does it have a hydraulic platform to help everyone board easily, whether they are in a pushchair, wheelchair or unsteady on their feet?
- Where does the charter start and end? Be sure to give the yacht charter broker an exact idea of where you would like to go, especially if you are planning on going on yacht charter in the peak summer season. Marinas can get very busy and arrangements may need to be made to ensure you get the berths you want.
- What happens if the weather is so awful we are not able to sail? Are there day trips organised for guests in the event of bad weather?
- Arguably worse is what happens if the weather turns bad while you are out at sea?