Roaming around in Europe by train is a real good experience. Europe is really a beautiful place to hover around and it is best explored if we are travelling by train. There are some tips that have to be followed when you opt to travel by train. Here it goes.
- GET INFORMATION:-Every station has an information desk and if the station that you are hauling to also have one information desk than you can easily plan up your trip. We cannot expect that the person sitting at the ticket window will answer all of our questions. The fact that lies behind this thing is that there is always a long queue of impatient people; even they will not let us take that much time. It will be better for you to look at the information desk and to plan your trip further.
- BUYING TICKET:-Go to the ticket and first of all check whether you need a national or international ticket. The other thing that you need to check is the train time and train number, the class in which you feel like travelling, normally you can choose from first class and second class. Then you have to check whether you need a one way ticket or a round ticket, and also the date on which you are travelling. You should also be aware of this fact that some express trains require reservations while travelling.
- GET DISCOUNTS:-When you are ready to buy your tickets make this thing sure to ask whether there are some specials. Many a times it happens that if we ask for a discounted ticket than we succeed out to get one. It could be possible that to reduce the amount of the ticket you have to opt a slightly slower train but I feel that there is no big deal in that. If there is any discount on age than also you should avail it.
- FACILITIES:-There are lots of facilities available on trains these days. Like the long distance trains have restaurants and café cars in them which allow us to have a variety of food, whereas the small distance trains rely on carts carrying sandwiches, drinks and coffee. Probably you will also get the option to carry along a variety of snacks with you and that will be cheaper for you.
- FINDING YOUR SEAT:-When the train halts on the railway station the first thing that you need to do is to look out for your seat if you are having a reservation. At each track on larger railway stations there is a board showing the composition of trannies showing your boggy number. It shows where the each numbered car will be as the train pulls in. if you get late then you can jump into any car and look out for your site later.
- IF WITHOUT RESERVATION:– If you are not having your seat reserved than you can just sit anywhere. But before getting bumped on with someone else for the seat, you should check out on the slip of the train to check whether the seat is reserved on someone else’s name.
Author Bio: – Annie is senior content writer and working as full time writer with Hotel La Suite, Annie has passed her 3 years while writing content for http://www.hotellasuite.com/