What Holiday Goers Should Consider When Planning to Travel to India
India is a vast land known for its diverse architectural marvels and culture which get over 6 million tourist visits every year. Tourists set foot in India in order to become a part of the country’s invigorating spirituality and pay a visit to some heritage attractions. Visitors in the country come here in huge numbers to practice the Yoga art.
Various wildlife parks, natural panorama and challenging adventure options are among the reasons why tourists are drawn to the country. In order to make sure that you will have the best India travel, you can follow the tips below.
Know about the Right time for Indian Holidays
You can conduct research in the internet or books to be aware of the best time to visit India to enjoy the holidays according to your interest. A lot of travelers get information from uniktour.com.
- Summer– From April to July, you can enjoy India’s summer with the northern part getting higher temperature than other parts of the country. Enjoy your holiday by visiting the South India holiday destinations and the Himalayan hill stations.
- Monsoon– This time of the year provides the best of the country’s natural beauty. This lasts from middle of June to middle of September. The best places to visit during this season are Southern India hill stations and cities as well as Kerala.
- Winter– India’s winter is spectacular with majority of the northern states covered in snow. This season lasts from November to March. Snowfall is expected in the Himalayan region such as Kashmir and Jammu as well as most parts of Himachal Pradesh. When you don’t like snow a lot, you can go to South India for pleasant and green sceneries.
Get to Know of the Tourist Circuit Available for You
When choosing the holiday circuit, you need to take into account your own requirement and interest. Choose the location where you want to spend your holiday. Check the internet for different holiday options. You can also book a suitable tour package and enjoy the holiday without stress. Here are some of the holiday routes that tourists commonly travel in India.
- North India Tours– These include tours to Nainital, Dehradun, Ladakh, Leh, Manali, Mussoorie and Shimla.
- Golden Triangle– These include tours to Jaipur, Agra and Delhi
- South Indian Tours– Such tours include Ooty, Chennai, Bangalore and Kerala
- Buddhist Circuit– These include Sarnath, Sanchi and Bodh Gaya
- Wildlife Safari Tours– These include Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary and Corbett National Park
- Adventure Tours– These include water sports and hill stations during winter
- Beach Tours– Tourists can go to Southern India beaches and Goa
Consider Your Choice of Hotel in India
Your hotel choice should be based on your need. You have the option to mix one or two night at a high-end hotel to have varied experience. Your travel to India can be either cheap or luxurious depending on your budget. Hotel options range from budget to 5 star hotels. While the budget hotel’s tariff for one night will begin from Rs 600, a luxury hotel’s tariff can be up to Rs 8,000 for one night. Usually, there are special rates for foreigners imposed by many hotels and you these are expected to be higher than the regular charge.
Author Bio: Mary has extensive travel experience to India. She promotes readers to visit uniktour.com to get the best Indian tour and travel packages.